The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Toys Performance
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 Lotus Elise/Exige FTP Carbon Fiber Center and Rear Lower Console packages on sale for $ 429.00 + shipping.

These are available for immediate shipment! No waiting for group buys or shipping from overseas.

You can order on our web site:

FTP LM Corse Lotus Elise & Exige Carbon Fiber Center & Rear Lower Console :: Interior Components :: Interior/Exterior :: Lotus Elise & Exige :: Fast Toys Performance

For the ultimate package, you can order the FTP Carbon Fiber Floor Divider to go with it for an extra 249.00 and we will ship it for free in the same box. There are 2 of these floor dividers left.

FTP Lotus Elise & Exige Carbon Fiber Footwell Divider

Just mention this post and we will credit you back for the shipping on the floor divider if you order online or give us a call to order on the phone.

Here's the pics!

Thx
Phil @ FTP

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
I know I shouldn't but I'll take one too. I'll try and sign on tonight and process the transaction. Last time it didn't work though, had an issue loading the page. Will you be around to assist me tomorrow if I have any issues?

·
Toys Performance
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know I shouldn't but I'll take one too. I'll try and sign on tonight and process the transaction. Last time it didn't work though, had an issue loading the page. Will you be around to assist me tomorrow if I have any issues?
We are just open M-F 11-6 CST. If you need help, you will need to call during that time or we will get back to you on Monday if you leave a message.

If you have a problem with our web site, try using a new version of explorer or Firefox. Some older versions of IE tend to not load stuff properly.

Thanks

Phil @ FTP

·
Registered
542 Posts
Ok thanks, and sorry, thought you were open tomorrow. If it doesn't work for some reason I'll just send you a pm incase your online and maybe you could reserve it for me until we can process it on Monday.
Need it to match the nice door panels I got from you.

Will finally have to post pics too, I integrated my red leather tear drops and it looks pretty nice.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Please offer matte CF interior bits! :)

·
Toys Performance
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok thanks, and sorry, thought you were open tomorrow. If it doesn't work for some reason I'll just send you a pm incase your online and maybe you could reserve it for me until we can process it on Monday.
Need it to match the nice door panels I got from you.

Will finally have to post pics too, I integrated my red leather tear drops and it looks pretty nice.
Sounds good!

·
Toys Performance
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Does this come with the rear cupholder portion?
It comes with the lower console part (the silver piece with the 12 volt cigarette lighter socket). You will reuse the black piece above that from your stock console.

There are pics that show both pieces you get on here and our web site.

Thanks!

·
Registered
905 Posts
I'd order a set of cf side scoops in matte if you made them. Probably a footwell divider too. There's 2 orders lol

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Just got mine in the mail today. Initial impression is that quality is top notch. The weave is perfect, and I don't see ANY imperfections. I'm not sure about fitment yet, I'll be installing it this weekend but looks great.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts