The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Carbon fiber footrest made with 100% aircraft quality carbon fiber and nonskid on the face. WEIGHT 12OZ.
MATTE/GLOSSY FINISH: $95.00
Looks good. I have some stock Exige parts you could probably use for molds. I'm local. PM me as I definately want the gas cap.

San

·
Registered
905 Posts
I like the addition of the non skid. Should help protect it too

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
Looks awesome and great prices!! what protecting material are you using on top of the carbon?

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
My concern at first was just having a all scratched up piece, great idea and quality materials!!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Saw it in person at Rich's huge warehouse/shop: very nice looking CF piece, great workmanship, and super light also. If I didn't have the subwoofer box in place, I'd be the first to get it.

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
Saw it in person at Rich's huge warehouse/shop: very nice looking CF piece, great workmanship, and super light also. If I didn't have the subwoofer box in place, I'd be the first to get it.
Richie, time to make a Carbon subwoofer box... Lol

·
Registered
905 Posts
for behind the seats that will fit with the OEM harness bar. I like having a passenger so the footwell one wouldnt be of interest to me.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Sorry tried looking this up but couldn't find it.

Hows is the OE one held in? how does this one mount?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
NO WAY! this seriously just blew my mind.

The carpet peice thats to the right of it is wrinkled, and I always thought it was riveted or glued in place so I just left it. Now I can finally go home and fix it. THANKS!!

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okay! Hopefully, I've returned everyone's PM. If I haven't PM'd you back, please notify me and I will get back to you ASAP. Thank you! :)

·
Registered
905 Posts
PM sent, how do I pay for the Matte Gas lid and footrest?

·
Registered
905 Posts
Sounds great! Thanks again Richie!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts