The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been online looking at Carbon Fiber interior bits (there’s a lot) to replace the cheaper plastic bits. Anyone have any pics of this and what they did? Not a lot of Google images to gauge what looks good or when it’s overdone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
I have done pretty much every available part in my car, if you search my posts you will find them. Or just look on GRP Racing site, he has pictures and many are my car

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have done pretty much every available part in my car, if you search my posts you will find them. Or just look on GRP Racing site, he has pictures and many are my car
Cool will do

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I looked at most of your photo’s posts. We have similar tastes (I ALMOST went with the R8, but wanted a true manual, picked this black Evora 400 as it had the CF package, etc.

We’re there any carbon fiber parts you thought were too much?

Also, I was just head unit and speaker shopping, both are lacking for me ( I’m a musician ), what did you go with?

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
I'm happy with all the carbon fiber I have installed on interior and exterior and as more is made will add, waiting now for a steering wheel. I thought the stereo sounded pretty good but upgraded head unit to the Alpine that comes on the GT and can be ordered as an upgrade on 400. Got it to have Carplay and it works and sounds very good to my non musician ears :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
I did the same as you... I was looking around for pics and ideas. I did mine through GRP in matt. Great service and fair prices. Be prepared for some custom fitting of the parts. I also chose to have some parts wrapped in a alcantara type material as well.
Adjustments.jpg

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
I'm fairly certain the OP is looking for Evora carbon fiber interior pics, as this is the Evora section.

San (Captain Obvious)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the pics, it gives me some gauge as to what I was asking.

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
I’ve been online looking at Carbon Fiber interior bits (there’s a lot) to replace the cheaper plastic bits. Anyone have any pics of this and what they did? Not a lot of Google images to gauge what looks good or when it’s overdone.

You can go through https://www.17of30.com/2011-Exige/index.html and see from start to finish. All parts came from @HKFEVER and some OEMs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts