Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand New, dug out of storage.

Glossy carbon fiber Exige/Elise scoops with grille mesh. I have in mind they were around $400 when I bought them. They have been sitting in heated storage (spare room in my house)

NCI Mounting Brackets from RLS.. ~$250 new

$550obo?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
I'm interested in the Side Scoops w/mesh. Maybe the Aero kit as well.
Let me know what you need on the Scoops please. Thank you.
Casey

·
Registered
135 Posts
PMed about scoops

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
I pm'd you on the scoops and mesh and bracket minutes after you posted this. Please let me know if you got it.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm believe I responded to everyone. If you PMed me and haven't heard back, please send another message. I had many people PM me saying they were interested so it was hard to keep track.

I'm not sure what happened though, of all the messages I replied to I only received a few in response and several where not exactly polite. :confused::sad:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Personally I'm not sure how you have some sort of obligation to sell to the first person to reply to you. That is a decision you have to make. If someone is being an a$$ with you then I would tell them to get lost, first responder or otherwise. That said, I would also be interested in the side scoops and mounting bracket and will politely wait in line if other potential buyers fall through...

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still for sale.

Sorry for the delay on PMs, I didn't think to check on here for a bit.

I have sent PMs to all that messaged me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.