The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I have changed some of interior to carbon fiber I want to add a shift knob. From what I have found it's a M12x1.25 thread? Been searching but looks like it needs a recess for the spring to go into? Has anyone found a good knob?

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yea I have seen his work on the R8 forum I'm on and he does a great job but I want to do carbon fiber. I loved the feel of it on my R8.

·
Registered
294 Posts
That is a great looking knob. I have no experience with CF knobs but will say that I generally prefer heavier knobs to lighter ones, although the Evora gearbox is so nice that the extra weight probably is not important.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I bet it would. I have the Reverie CF shift knob on my Elise and moved the Elise's stainless one over to my Evora. Here is a pic of what it looks like. You'll have to zoom in...only pic I had on hand but gives you an idea of what it looks like. The shaft seem to be the same from what I can tell w/o really investigating. But I do have an S1 and not a 400.

Attachments

Reactions: Redsled

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Your Elise has a devastating interior! Really eye catching.
Thank you sir! It is not as "devastating" as other examples posted on the board but I'm proud of it none the less!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts