The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all:

I would like to replace my aluminum shifter plate because it has a small dent in it. and at the same time maybe replace it with a carbon fiber. Has anyone added carbon fiber parts to the interior and if so what parts did you add and where did you get the parts? Does the 2013 Evora have Carbon fiber dash and shifter trim and if so do you know if it will fit a 2010?

Thank you,

Best

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Hi all:

I would like to replace my aluminum shifter plate because it has a small dent in it. and at the same time maybe replace it with a carbon fiber. Has anyone added carbon fiber parts to the interior and if so what parts did you add and where did you get the parts? Does the 2013 Evora have Carbon fiber dash and shifter trim and if so do you know if it will fit a 2010?

Thank you,

Best
Try to get in touch with LT member "HK Fever." He is our resident CF guy & if anyone would have it, he would. He's in Hong Kong, so shipping requires some patience. I have his side scoops & love them. 2013 does not have CF trim pieces. They are metal...some are black that looks loosely similar to CF, others like my '13 have the standard brushed metal trim. I have a few small knicks in the metal of my steering wheel trim.

·
Registered
2021 Evora GT
2,401 Posts
For the money you may want to simply wrap it first and see that you like the look. Relatively cheap and easy.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks All:

I did find the "HK Fever" site, no prices though, looked like others are having the same problem.

·
Illegal Alien
5,319 Posts
Just PM him

·
Registered
65 Posts
The wraps look pretty good. I am selling some wrapped door handles in the parts section if you want to get an idea of what they look like

1 - 6 of 6 Posts