The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
I'm having a tough time finding out exactly what the "Carbon Pack 2" option on the 2018 Evora 400's included. CF Roof? Rear CF Louvered Hatch? CF front hinge cover for Brakes/Washer reservoir?
Please let me know if you have these details.

Thanks much!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I’m no expert, but the two 2018 cars I looked at that had the, $13,600, carbon pack 2 had four parts in carbon. The front spoiler, front access panel, the roof and rear hatch. One of them also had a factory rear diffuser in carbon but it was an additional $2k I believe.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have Carbon Pack 2, and it is a carbon fiber front splitter, rear hatch, brake fluid cover and that seems to be it. My roof is black, but that's the black pack I believe.

To be super fair to the car, the carbon work itself is very good, but the fitment and panel gaps leave a lot to be desired.

·
Registered
95 Posts
i thought carbon pack 2 was a $10,000-$13,500 option which includes front bumper, front access panel, roof and hatch.

for $5,000 or so the carbon pack was the rear hatch and front access panel. which can be added with the black pack which gave the black roof?

This evora 400 has the carbon pack 2, hopefully the link will work. It’s at Auto Europe Sales in Michigan

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just checked my window sticker, and my 400 has the $13,600 carbon pack 2, and my roof is definitely not carbon fiber. I also used to sell these things a decade ago and I could never keep the nuances straight. :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Femur,
That's strange as I was certain that the Carbon Pack 2 included the CF roof, CF hatch, CF front brake cover, and the CF front splitter/trim on the bumper. I've certainly noticed a lot of conflicting and vague communication on their MSRP tags, website, and literature. From your experience it sounds like it's been in their history. Appreciate the feedback

1 - 7 of 7 Posts