The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im working on a Cardomain site and its driving me NUTS. Its taken me forever to get this thing going...anyway, just FYI, Ive uploaded several of my pictures from Lotus USA on the site. Im still loading and have quite a few more to go, but there are some up at the moment.

http://miata.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=412854

I have probably at least 20-30 more, but Im stopping for now. Page 2 are the Lotus items.

·
Registered
637 Posts
by the way, I note you're running toyos on your miatas.

I have proxes t-1s on my elise (195/50/R15 and 225/45/R16) - they are £230 a set versus £400 for the yoko tyres lotus fit. ( www.xe.com to convert to the currency of your choice)

They are worth a try if you like that sort of thing but they don't like getting too hot (they get greasy). Apart from that... cool!

Craigy

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Great site, Jenn.

Ardent Red looks like a winner. That was my initial preference, but in exchange for approving the purchase of a $40K car, which is a little over my budget allocation, I'm letting my wife pick the color. She tells me that we are going for Saffron Yellow, because it too looks pretty sharp and I've had red cars for 20 years, so time for a change.

However, if Lotus adds Ice Blue or Aqua to the color line, we may have to renegotiate.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Nice RX7(s). I've heard nothing but good things about KD Rotary... and I live in CA.

I *almost* regrest having sold mine.... almost. ;)

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks for the comments. Seems like everyone on the planet has a cardomain site except for me so I decided to sign up.

Craigy, the V8 miata is fun, its truly a different ride. I have the Proxes T1S's on all my miatas, I get them thru Tire Rack here in the states. I used to be a yokohama AVS intermediates fan. For autocross and drag racing my tire of choice is Hoosier, but I think we've got Khumo's, BFG's, and Nitto's in the garage too...at one point I had sets of racing wheels in my recreation room in the house. LOL, such is the life of a car nut I guess.

Jml, Ive never gone out of my way to buy red it just turns out that most of the cars Ive purchased/liked/had the opportunity to buy have been red. I love yellow, and the blue's are pretty too, and Im a fan of orange as well. For some reason, after seeing the Elise in Ardent red Im 100% sure this is the color I want.

BrianK, KDRotary sponsored one of our cars with a very cheap motor build and turbo install ( less than half normal cost). They are good but they took almost a YEAR!! I have 3 third gens in my driveway right now, and I think will be selling some of them soon, so if you're in the market I may have some nice ones for sale soon. ;)

Thanks
JEnn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts