The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone in or near the NY capital region. Cars and coffee sponsored by New Country Porsche of Clifton park.
Coffee, food and car enthusiasts.
Last one we had 4 Lotus and a couple of additional lotus owners. A good place to meet up and go for a scenic drive afterwards. ( last one we drove around lake George, great roads and views).
Getting close to the end of the season so would be great to get a good lotus turn out!

Date: Nov 9th
Time: 10am to 12 noon. Better to be there at 10 and potentially do drive at 11am.

ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1382796120.169602.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
might be interested. I've been meaning to visit some friends in albany soon

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
That's great everyone. The event goes 10 am till 1 pm but earlier is better if anyone wants to do a drive after.
Corvus, want to do another lake George drive?

Anyone interested I also started a Facebook page for the New York Capital region Lotus Club. Just " like " the page and you are subscribed for updates via Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/Nycrlc?ref=hl#

Also to officially join the group you can join a Facebook group I set up to allow private chat among members to organize events etc. just pm me your email address and I can add you to the group or I think you can request to join via this link.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Nycdlc/

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump:
Just a reminder for anyone in New York Capital region. Last cars and coffee event of the year. Winter is almost upon us. Come meet up with fellow lotus owners and perhaps plan some events for next spring!
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1383746501.214810.jpg

·
Registered
108 Posts
Now that Spring is here, should we be looking forward to a C&C in a couple weeks? I don't see anything on the dealer's website.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts