The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cars & Coffee has proved to be a very successful event in Dallas, with recent appearances including a Bugatti Veyron, Alfa 8C, Saleen S7, BMW M1, Callaway C12, Carrera GTs, Scuderias, and many other classics, exotics, muscle cars, and just about everything else (200+ cars). However, there has been a serious lack of "Loti."

The next Cars and Coffee™ Dallas is scheduled for Saturday, August 29th at sunrise (8:00am-12:00pm) located at 6800 Dallas Parkway, Plano TX 75024 (Classic BMW)

See you there!

And the website---http://dallas.carsandcoffee.info/

·
Registered
333 Posts
I didn't get a chance to go. I was working on my BMW. At least its back up to running condition... :) Still a few things need to be done though before I am 100% complete. I plan on attending the next one for sure.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I had the Silver Exige S out there. Great weather and turnout. For me, can't live without the White 2010 GT3. The Jotech GTR was a rocket. Not sure about some of the driving, er, spinning leaving the parking lot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.