The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cars & Coffee has proved to be a very successful event in Dallas, with recent appearances including a Bugatti Veyron, Alfa 8C, Carrera GTs, Scuderias, and many other classics, exotics, muscle cars, and just about everything else (200+ cars). However, there has been a serious lack of "Loti."

The next Cars and Coffee™ Dallas is scheduled for Saturday, July 25th at sunrise (6:30am) located at 6800 Dallas Parkway, Plano TX 75024 (Classic BMW)

See you there!

And the website---http://dallas.carsandcoffee.info/

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
How late does it go till ???

·
Registered
357 Posts
who knew?

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
I'm going to attempt to make it... ( I've been getting up at 4 am all week )....altho without my Elise of course ( it's in Michigan; where I'm not ! )

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
6:30 am to 10:30... used to be later but it can be HOT!!! I'm sure you will have a great time, there is something for everyone. Also there has been a BMW M1, Heffner twin turbo Viper... MB SL65 Black Series, MB CLK63 Black Series. As I said earlier, a lack of Loti... hope to see you there, you don't want to miss it!

Some pics:

5/??/09
1st Cars and Coffee Event, Dallas. (Classic BMW, Plano, TX) - a set on Flickr

6/27/09
Cars and Coffee 6/27/09 - a set on Flickr

Flickr: Plano CLASSIC BMW's Photostream

·
Registered
613 Posts
Cars & Coffee has proved to be a very successful event in Dallas, with recent appearances including a Bugatti Veyron, Alfa 8C, Carrera GTs, Scuderias, and many other classics, exotics, muscle cars, and just about everything else (200+ cars). However, there has been a serious lack of "Loti."

The next Cars and Coffee™ Dallas is scheduled for Saturday, July 25th at sunrise (6:30am) located at 6800 Dallas Parkway, Plano TX 75024 (Classic BMW)

See you there!

And the website---http://dallas.carsandcoffee.info/
Sounds like fun, but I'll be on the drive this Saturday. I signed up for emails so the next one will make it in my calendar.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Sounds like fun, but I'll be on the drive this Saturday. I signed up for emails so the next one will make it in my calendar.
I'm thinking about doing both...may get to C&C between 6:30 and 7, stay until 8:15 at the latest, then head to McKinney for the drive. It'll be a game time decision tomorrow morning when I wake up.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
I'm thinking about doing both...may get to C&C between 6:30 and 7, stay until 8:15 at the latest, then head to McKinney for the drive. It'll be a game time decision tomorrow morning when I wake up.
LOL... I was thinking of doing the same thing... !

Steve

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Saw a few of ya'll there! Another GREAT show... Saleen S7, 3 Scuderias, BMW M1, and 300+ other cars. Hope to see you the last saturday of next month!

·
Registered
2008 Lotus Exige-S 240
1,408 Posts
I was there (about 8:30-9:45am... so I missed any that made the drive). Saw 3 Elise but only saw one drive up and lost him in the crowd. The S7 was awesome, also the AMG 65 (and, well, most everything else there too).

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...an M1, really?..any pictures?..

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Ahhh I didn't make it.... didn't bother getting up in time.... it's been a tough week !

·
Registered
204 Posts
I've got a set of pictures I'm uploading right now, just keep in mind I'm not a professional photographer =D

Kinda disappointed by the lack of Bugatti, but the Saleen S7 Twin Turbo was pretty badass. I was there from about 7:15 to 10:00.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts