The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found on one of my local forums that this is going to be going on this next saturday right outside of Louisville KY, Southern IN. I am getting a couple of cars together to go down. I was just wondering if anyone else semi local would be interested in going? It would be nice to have some other Loti there in company.

Heres a link to the thread:
Cars and Coffee April - 502StreetScene

:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hm... I wonder if I would actually be able to wake up early enough for this on a Saturday, let alone be in the mood to drive 1-1.5 hours, hahaha.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hm... I wonder if I would actually be able to wake up early enough for this on a Saturday, let alone be in the mood to drive 1-1.5 hours, hahaha.
It is around an hour drive for me also.....
The more people that decide to go=better event

·
Registered
485 Posts
There are a couple of Elises that show up for the event. There is a large variety of vehicles that attend. Well worth the effort. Last time there was a new SLS and and Astom that was my favorite.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Do you plan on attending this one?
That was a mighty fancy exit you made there today. Maybe you should have stopped to talk to the guy in the Volvo when he tried to wave you down as you were leaving. I hope the undercarriage damage isn't too bad but you might want to get that alignment checked now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts