The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
It was great meeting you as well.

I'm the Dave that was in the CO Elise. It was a great turnout of Lotus cars this morning.

·
Registered
109 Posts
If it's not raining, I'll try to make it...

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
If the weather doesn't suck I'll be making an appearance with my track tape and bug covered road trip fresh evora. We should conveniently be in Dallas sat morning on our way to FL.

Any tips as far as times (besides 8..does it fill quick) and easy way to get there? Done irvine a bunch but this is new

·
Registered
224 Posts
Invict, it fills up rather quickly. There's a cold front coming in Sat morning, so I'm not sure how the turnout will be.

I would say 7ish is better if you want a spot.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Rgr if the weather really blows I won't be going but would like to since ill be in town.

I've got the address but any tips on how to get there?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Where are you coming in from? What major highway will you be entering Dallas from? The BMW dealership that hosts C&C is right off Dallas North Tollway, the 'easiest' way to get there (it's a toll road, though).

Google Maps Location

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
We're coming in tonight on the 40 from the west; well probably stay somewhat close to the site to make it easier in the am. So BMW dealership, got the address, show up around 7..what exit? Thanks for the help

·
Registered
224 Posts
Driving North on the tollway, you'll exit W Spring Creek and turn right. It's immediately off the highway... Then take your first left to turn into the parking lot. There's generally people working there to guide you around.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts