The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cars & Coffee - Indianapolis

Weekly get together of mixed marque sports cars. Show up when you can and meet some new folks with a like passion for cars.

Saturdays at 10:00AM

Paradise Bakery
9510 A N. Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN, 46260

Phone: 317/581-9500

Hours: 6:30am - 9pm Mon - Fri; 7:30am - 8pm Sun
Breakfast Served: 6:30 - 11am Mon - Sat; 8 - 11am Sun​

Just south of I-465 on Meridian, westside of the road

This is a C&C where everyone is welcome. I'd personally like to see Indy get to the point where it has a great turnout like we see out of AZ or S Calif.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You'd probably be the only Civic, but car folks are car folks in my book.

Heck, my own car will still be in the garage tomorrow with the motor out, so I'll be driving my 4x4. LOL!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yesterday had a great turnout. Lotus was represented by a V6 7 and an Elise. Ferrari 365 GT4, 308QV & 599GTB. Pantera, BMW M3, Vettes, 350Z, several NSX, Aston Martin DB9, and others. Very friendly turnout. Looking forward to seeing more Lotus at the upcoming C&C events!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I live in Austin TX and own a 2006 Elise. I hope to be able to attend on 05/23/2009 while in Indy for "The Race". Can't wait to see the turnout for that weekend. I will be in an Infinity G37S.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I live in Austin TX and own a 2006 Elise. I hope to be able to attend on 05/23/2009 while in Indy for "The Race". Can't wait to see the turnout for that weekend. I will be in an Infinity G37S.
Rs...we're really getting wound up here at home for the 500. We'll be out at the track every weekend between now and the race.

Look forward to you making the Indy C&C.

Bump for this weekend!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Today had a really nice turnout. Number of regulars were out of town for the holiday weekend.

Lambo - Gallardo
Ferrari - 308, 328, and 1985 288 GTO
Lotus - Elise with a SC installed
Alfa Romeo - 2000
Tesla
Nissan - 300ZXTT
Pontiac - GTO
Acura - 2x NSX
Jaguar - 1956 XK140
Toyota - MR2
Infiniti - G37S F-Chat member in town for the race

Seen but didn't stop: yellow Viper, silver Lambo, assorted Vettes

My camera was at home packed with the race scanner for tomorrow. Of all days to forget the camera. Ugh.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Today had a really nice turnout. Number of regulars were out of town for the holiday weekend.

Lambo - Gallardo
Ferrari - 308, 328, and 1985 288 GTO
Lotus - Elise with a SC installed
Alfa Romeo - 2000
Tesla
Nissan - 300ZXTT
Pontiac - GTO
Acura - 2x NSX
Jaguar - 1956 XK140
Toyota - MR2
Infiniti - G37S F-Chat member in town for the race

Seen but didn't stop: yellow Viper, silver Lambo, assorted Vettes

My camera was at home packed with the race scanner for tomorrow. Of all days to forget the camera. Ugh.
If the Yellow S/C Elise had a big wing and a NOS sticker that was TBELISE from Lotus Talk.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yup, that was Terry! He's becoming a 'regular' in hanging out with us on Sat mornings. Love his Elise. Seriously, kind of hard not to love a Lotus.

Really cool when the Tesla snuck up on us while not making a sound.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Saturday, May 30th

Weatherman says high of 80 and clear skies! WoooHooo! The morning will be perfect to hang out and look at cars.

FYI... some of us will head up to Noblesville after C&C for more car related fun.

3rd Annual Rock-n-Bowl Rumble Car Show - Saturday, May 30, 2009

Benefiting The Masonic Angel Fund

Location: Cooper's Starbust Bowl Parking Lot: 845 Westfield Rd, Noblesville, IN
Car Registration: 10:00AM - Noon
Awards Presented @ 3:00PM

Dash Plaques with every $10 Registration
$1 of every game bowled during the show will be dontated to the Masonic Angel Fund
Door Prizes - Music - Food - Fun

The Masonic Angel Fund benefits needy children in the community!

Presented by the Noblesville Masonic Lodge #57 & Cooper's Stardust Bowl

This would be a great way to continue the C&C of the morning over into a fun filled day of getting together and benefiting the community.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Saturday, June 13th
Another friendly turnout. Weather was awesome.

F-car: Red 308, Black 308 w/SC, Red 355 Spyder, Red F430 & Red 550.

1965 Rambler 770 Wagon and 1964 Chevy Impala 2-door showed up to represent old school.

Caddy CTS-V wins for most powerful Sedan present, but would have been entertaining bench racing for 4-seater with the f-car 550.

Lotus group had a group function, so they lost out on their usual winning best represented Marque to Miata's 7. F-cars just missed a tie with 5 showing.

I forgot to charge the camera, so limited pics taken: Picasa Web Albums - Mark - Coffee & Cars

Cars seen, but didn't stop. ~1969 Olds 442, Black Maseratti, Green Jag XK140.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts