The Lotus Cars Community banner

181 - 196 of 196 Posts

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
Sorta forgot about it - weather permitting I may come out, I just put on a set of Hoosiers so I could only come if there's absolutely no chance of rain. Usually the Seattle weather doesn't show up until the afternoon but if we wake up wet I may have to skip it. We need to do what we did a few years back and at the end of the event get all the Elige's lined up for some photos - like this one:

7219708430_74385da92f_o.jpg

7219708746_cc0d211097_o.jpg

7219710528_f81497f374_o.jpg

7219711156_0cc72c203a_o.jpg

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
Denver Lotus People.

It's starting to look like the four Denver Noble M12/M400's will show up at C&C Mar 5.

How about getting a Lotus contingent together also and we overwhelm them dang German cars with sheer British Numbers?

·
Addict
1,322 Posts
Is anyone going this weekend? I think I might be able to make it, the last few first Saturday's I have not been able to.
@doug_porsche - I saw a post on FB about a crashed Rossion, couldn't tell from the photos if it was yours or not - hope not.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
Sorry for the slow response.

I was at CC, with my Noble! So nope, my driving habits have not caught up with me yet.
My mantra while driving it "Dont become a youtube video! Dont become a youtube video!"

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
Update.

Found out yesterday that the Lafayette/Boulder cars and coffee, hmm, has been asked to relocate.

"Hi everyone.

Yes it was a surprise to me as well but the owner of atlas valley informed me that October would be my last show. I had to make some tough decisions and after coming up short keeping it in the same area The Hagerty move was the best option. Im really happy they stepped up to provide a venue along with insurance ect. Something as a enthusiast individual i could not provide. I really want to thank everyone for their part in making the show great. I have faith that Hagerty will carry on and the great mix of cars will remain. Im going to continue to be involved

Best
Mike Ferguson. "

Hagerty Insurance in Golden has been nice enough to take over the hosting of this event.

1010 Johnson Road
Suite 150
Golden, CO 80401

·
Registered
190 Posts
There is not nearly enough room in that lot. At all. Overflow will go into the post office...and it's right next to the JeffCo jail, police station, etc. And the nearest coffee shop is maybe 1 mile away.

I don't blame the owners of Atlas Valley, though.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
Give it a shot.

400 parking spaces. Hagerty had coffee.

Last month wasn't bad

181 - 196 of 196 Posts