The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Ticket Magnet
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I just wanted to say thanks to all the Lotus owners that welcomed me at the Cars & Coffee this morning at Diamond Motorsports in Rocklin, California. I am sorry I didn't bring my Lotus down from Oregon. It wasn't one of "those" trips but I was glad I had the time to make it there. Maybe next time. Thanks to Rick and Reinhart for all they are doing with the Sacramento Chapter of GGLC. It was nice meeting everyone and seeing a LOT of great cars.

Special Note was Rick letting the young car-enthusiasts-in-training to sit in his car and talking with them. IMG_1036.jpg They were jazzed and I'll bet they are not only still talking about his generosity, they are planning on starting to save for THEIR Lotus.

And then there is the personal non-Lotus favorite. What a beautiful example of a DeTomaso[/ATTACH]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
Hey Mike always a pleasure to see you! Great meeting your dad this trip. I truly enjoy hosting out of towners so if you are ever in Sacramento send me a pm so we can get together. I've met a bunch of great members here and on the road! Theres almost always something car related going on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts