The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I'm planning on going to Katie's on Saturday. I probably won't arrive before dawn, though. I am sure that there will be plenty of interesting cars even in November.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I looked for you Silver, sorry we missed each other. I did see your car in the upper lot. Saw the other owners and Jaime from Euromotorcars. If you can, find Bob Collum who is always there at Katie's in his red Elise, although today he had his green Jag. He usually has his LOG vest and a camera. Bob will be at Sunday's event at Fair Oaks (I think), but I don't go down that far. See you next time.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I looked for you Silver, sorry we missed each other. I did see your car in the upper lot. Saw the other owners and Jaime from Euromotorcars. If you can, find Bob Collum who is always there at Katie's in his red Elise, although today he had his green Jag. He usually has his LOG vest and a camera. Bob will be at Sunday's event at Fair Oaks (I think), but I don't go down that far. See you next time.
No worries, catch you next time. For future reference, do you own the Lotus Sport Elise? When I saw the Evora, I new that meant Jaime was there, but didn't spot him.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Anyone headed out this weekend? Figure I'd at least try to make at least one appearance this year....I know...pathetic. Just came from EuroMotorCars Lotus with a fresh wheel alignment...........thanks to Jamie and Steve btw for the outstanding service and info provided.

·
Have you GYLO'd?
1,688 Posts
I'll be there - not sure if I'll have the Elise or the Jag, though.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Anyone know if this is going on this weekend? Would be nice to go for a drive if the weather is nice.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
It is always going on, but there is a drop off if the weather is too cold. I am sure that there will be 50 cars at least, if it is not raining.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ok, maybe i'll see some of you up there. :) It will be cold as a witches.. well you get the point.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts