The Lotus Cars Community banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
These last two weeks with the rain it's been mostly Japanese and German cars with some domestics. We have been getting more domestics and classics when it's not raining. The cars of all types that have been showing up have been clean and many have been modified moderately to extensively and the people have been absolutely fantastic to be around. There is no target group or demographic for this event other than gearheads. We welcome everyone who is interested in cars, trucks, and bikes.

There are no exotics at this event. I've driven by for months now. Everyone with lotuses are going to Tigard or make the trip to Redmond which is the largest exotic car gathering in the northwest.

This is a Japanese import and modern muscle scene which does not mix well with exotics. Proven by many other meets in northwest.

Just to save other potential time of others. Lucky for me it's not out of the way.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yeah, I also have been heading to Tigard for the exotic cars and coffee, no ricers there.

I have not been up to redmond yet but can't wait to check it out this summer.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Nice turnout last Saturday at Cascade Cars and Coffee Portland, highlighted by the nearly 1,400whp Nissan GT-R drag car built by Extreme Turbo Systems and English Racing. What kind of surprise do you think might show up this Saturday with mid-80 degree weather and sunshine?

·
Ticket Magnet
1,055 Posts
Good morning,
I am in the Portland area this weekend. Anyone going to be here, in Tigard, or gathering somewhere else Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning?

·
Registered
502 Posts
I am probably going go-kart racing at SyKart in Tigard tonight if you are not gone by then. Thinking around 5 or 6PM.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts