The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
just a note to help out anyone With the forced fed headers

my car wouldn't pass smog and we traced it down to a dead catalytic converter. so the next problem was how to get a new converter that would fit into the FF headers...

Jim at DMC to the rescue! he fab'ed the headers for FF originally and happens to still have the jigs, he sourced me a new and improved free flow cat, fab'ed it up to the right length with proper fittings on each end, new springs and gasket too, shipped it to me, and all for a more than reasonable price!

he even proactively worked out a few details so it would slip in perfectly - an easy job to instal. car passed emissions and i am a very happy owner, and DMC customer now!

Jim is great to work with - if you have a FF header, or just need anything i am sure he can either fix you up or point you in the right direction.

i found him here:
[email protected]

:clap::bow::up:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Great info! Wish I had this insight a few years ago.

All,
just a note to help out anyone With the forced fed headers

my car wouldn't pass smog and we traced it down to a dead catalytic converter. so the next problem was how to get a new converter that would fit into the FF headers...

Jim at DMC to the rescue! he fab'ed the headers for FF originally and happens to still have the jigs, he sourced me a new and improved free flow cat, fab'ed it up to the right length with proper fittings on each end, new springs and gasket too, shipped it to me, and all for a more than reasonable price!

he even proactively worked out a few details so it would slip in perfectly - an easy job to instal. car passed emissions and i am a very happy owner, and DMC customer now!

Jim is great to work with - if you have a FF header, or just need anything i am sure he can either fix you up or point you in the right direction.

i found him here:
[email protected]

:clap::bow::up:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts