The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Funny and strange but this is a definitelly conclusion ....

As currently owner of a Black Exige and White Elise and previously a White Elise and a Black elise i have noticed that in the same parking for the same cars same day times etc when i was parked the Black elise next day picking up was a nightmare .

Soft top with cat hairs/furs/dirties and sometimes blood:p etc ...

After picking up the White elise , NOTHING ...

Same thing now with EXIGE and ELISE ...

Aspen White Elise totally clear but Black Exige fool of foot prints with dust / mug and dirty .....

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope ,but my garage is on my back yard (European style parking) that gives free access on cats ... rotfl

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
When we came out of a restaurant on Sat I noticed that flys were all over Micks krypton car, and not on any of the other cars. Strange. I had a white car at one time in MI that would get covered with mayflys at night. I mean literally covered. They were drawn to lights, I guess white reflected more light.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Love/hate

My cat (lives in the barn) used to be terrified of the Elise. Anything that growled that low and that loud was not to be messed with. He got used to the sound and then discovered the warmth. Dirty cat foot prints on the back over the engine, dirty cat foot prints over the front radiators. Happy cat. White Elise now has kitty prints on it. Hopefully this means he will continue his predations on team rodent.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
But.........WHITE..........isn't a color........:shrug: :D

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
unfortunately when ever i park my AW elise in the covered parking spot at my house, the cat tends to sleep on the soft top overnight... really annoying... if i don't park under the covered spot... he leaves it alone... GRRRRRRR!!!!!!

I'm not into noisy alarms... but i read about a little electrical pad that runs on a 9V battery hear... that seems like a pretty good option since it zaps the kitty but doesn't really hurt it... and doesn't annoy anyone else either...

PS, who cares what white is... it's the best choice for the elise either way! :)

·
Registered
2,905 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
A cat loved my Elise so much, it decided to run into it while I was driving 35 mph. A squirrel did too. I know the squirrel got flattened, but I'm not sure what happened to the cat.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts