The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what lap times people have gotten at Cayuga with their cars. I went out last weekend for the first time with the Exige in bone stock setup and got a 1:23. I know that's not exactly super fast. I wasn't pushing the car very hard. Was trying to get a feel for it. I know I can shave another 2 seconds off that for sure and probably more once I get a good amount of seat time in the car. Any other lotus times out there???

·
Registered
538 Posts
Hey Mister_2,

That's a pretty decent lap time ... I usually run 1:18-1:20 driving fairly conservatively at Cayuga. Apparently anything under 1:20 is pretty good ... but the Exige has a huge advantage on that course given the smaller straights. You usually out on the weekend lapping days? I typically go on the Wednesday night specials ... $60 after 5pm till dusk. BTW ... I'm organizing a get together next Saturday, hope you can make it.

Cheers,
Zoomby_U

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I usually do the wednesday nights. Cheaper and less cars. What car do you have and what is done to it? Those are really good times! I know from talking to the track marshals one of the best times from a street car is 1:17 from a guy in a 997 gt3 RS. Last weekend there was a guy running an F430 Scuderia and another in a GT3 RS 4.0. They were running around 1:18's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts