Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you want to save some money, pre-register online 7 DAYs EARLY (July 25th)
  • It's $70+HST to pre-register
  • Walk-ons is $90 + HST (cash only at the gate)
Track time starts at 5pm and ends at Dusk

The Drag-Strip is open as well, so after the track closes, you can walk over there if you so desire.

I brought a helmet with me last time, but the track "marshall" said it he was never told that he had to make the drivers wear them.

Guests are free, they just can't drive. Bring a friend, slide them around the course in the passenger seat.

You're sure to meet some real polite fellow enthusiasts.

If you have a GoPro (or have access to one), bring it or borrow it. You'll regret not getting some sort of footage.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Registered earlier in the week ... Colin you better show up for my complementary lesson :) Or at least to see if I can keep up with you!

Cheers,
Zoomby_U

·
Registered
140 Posts
Registered earlier in the week ... Colin you better show up for my complementary lesson :) Or at least to see if I can keep up with you!

Cheers,
Zoomby_U
Haha. Got my new rubber on now. Just need to talk to my staff and book the night off. So I'm 99% there!

·
Registered
140 Posts
In the spirit of this event here is a picture of me at Mosport on Tuesday with my new tires :p Got a new tune to my suspension. Wow! What a difference in the car! I'm looking forward to going to Cayuga where I have the most experience so I can compare the new setup. This was my first time at Mosport. What a fun track!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Got to play with my new set up a bit more this weekend. Went up to Picton airfield and did a Pro Solo event on Saturday and Auto Cross on Sunday. I got to set up the course for sunday and made it fast :p Looking forward to playing with it on Cayuga now. I really want to see if I can beat my old lap time!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tick tock - 23 hrs and counting. weather looks great. if anyone is considering going, you can come to the track, no entrance fee - and it's a great way to meet some other Lotus owners.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Correction ... it's $10 at the gate to spectate as my buddy found out last time we were out :) But still worth it though!

Cheers,
Zoomby_U

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hey Colin,

Yeah you left before we had a chance to say bye :) We were over watching the drag racing. Anyhow, did the brakes feel better after a few more laps? Hopefully you can get them sorted out before the next track day ... then I can come out with you to learn your secrets ;)

Ernest ... did you get any video of us while we were lapping? Would love to see them!

Cheers,
Zoomby_U

1 - 20 of 22 Posts