The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my first real CEL on the car and can't find any info on it.

Scan tool reads P2015 Intake Manf Runner Position Sensor/Switch Circuit Range/Performance Bank 1

The only thing I noticed prior to this code is this morning I no longer have the option for quiet mode on the exhaust valve. Then after about 50 miles of driving today I got the CEL. I also have a code for P0420 Catalyst System Efficiency Bank 1 but I have a Komo-Tec EV435 Tune so I'd assume the Cat codes should be disabled at least most other tunes disable that.

When I realized I didn't have quiet mode available I did check the orange vacuum line from Exhaust valve that leads up to engine and its connected still.

Thanks in advance for any info attached the pic of the scan as well

Product Font Red Heat Asphalt

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any insight? I see the vacuum lines attach to a sensor with a plug just wondering why I do not have quiet mode anymore for the exhaust not that I ever use it but still.... I cleared the CEL and it is not back on yet but also only drove a few miles since clearing the code and it looks like the cel was mainly because of the P0420.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay new info just to help anyone in the future I think my bank 1 catalyst disintegrated and lodged a piece to keep my exhaust valve open. My car was spitting out pieces on pulls and now the exhaust valve works again lol just left with a P0420 code. Maybe its a good excuse to change out the headers and exhaust altogether 😈 car is still running great just sounds slightly different lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts