The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friends at Predator Motorsport (Predator Motorsport) have scheduled a trackday for Saturday July 4th.

Cost $300.

There are only 2 run groups (fast/slow) and typically just 15-20 cars per group. You will get more track time than any other event all year. By mid afternoon its usually an "open track", meaning drive when, and as long, as you want.

There is no instruction although ride-alongs with more experienced drivers are easily arranged.

There were a number of Elises/Exiges last year and I was buzzing around in my Crossflow powered Caterham. It acquitted it self reasonably well, given its 93 hp. I wasn't able to hang with the Elises on the straight (they did 120 mph, I did 95 mph) but usually could catch back up.

Mike

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last call: Event is next Saturday. Lots of spots available. Call Kumar at 513-252-3808 to reserve a place and bring cash to the event. Last minute reservations accepted, up to and including, July 4th.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.