The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys and Gals,

New drive as title suggests. Sun, 6/7, 9:30 am, Loaf -n- Jug, Golden.

Note: 6/14 (Concours) & 6/21 (father's day) wont work. Finalized for 6/7.

I'll get actual address, zip and all other pertinent/groovy info as this builds, so check the S thread often.

Route:

S2KCA thread here:
Central Drive Sun 6/7 - S2000 Club of America Forums

So, who's in? -j

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Hmm, tough one. Looks like a VERY fun route, but that's also the date of the Concours at the Arapahoe Community College.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Matt,
Dawk pointed this out on the S thread. No prob though. Date isn't set in stone; we can move it to the weekend prior or following then change the thread title and info as needed. Either way, we'll go as the majority desires, so chime in guys.

Is anyone aware of events going on on 6/6-7 or 6/20-21? -j

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
6/7 is out for me, but don't schedule around me. :) 6/28 is the LOCO track day at High Plains Raceway so not the best date for the Lotus drivers (though on the flip side, might be a nice alternative to the track day for those not entered in it).

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well it looks like most are opting for the 7th (sorry guys, I can't please everyone). Those of you that can make it, I strongly recommend you do. You'll have a great time, I know.

In the future, we'll have the Bishop's Castle Drive (Jul or Aug) and then the Aspen Turning Drive (Sept), sprinkled with a couple more in between and around those months. I'll be sure and post here on each of them, rest assured.

Updated first post. Doug, Pepper, Paul, Danny, et al, anyone else? -j

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Doug & Pepper, you guys are down.
Bart, I tried. Certainly extend the invite to Howard and the other guy with the Countach (what is his name? sorry, I forgot; there were alot of names to remember that day! I only remember his father's name: Baron). -j

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Just looked at the s2k page. Looks like a good turn out is planed.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
It was another good drive. Great people, great views. Only had two Lotuses, could have used more. Counted 32+ cars at the start.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.