The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, for those I've met and been fortunate enough to work with through Fournier's Automotive, let me just say thank you to each and every one of you for the opportunity to work with you and your fantastic cars. For those that don't know, I am no longer employed by Fournier's. This is NOT a flaming of that shop or the people that work there. I have had a great experience and part of that was meeting all of you. The decision to leave was mine and made so that I could return to school.
For those interested, I still have all of my tools and service information. So anyone that needs or wants help, be it actual repair, information, advice or whatever, I will try to make myself available to you (between classes, of course!). I can not and would not try to talk anyone out of having their cars serviced wherever they choose. This is only to let those I've dealt with know that I've moved on to new and exciting things! Feel free to PM me here, or those that know ZTEC or Insane can get my contact information that way.
Thank you once again to all of you! Have fun and be safe out there.
Joshua

·
Registered
424 Posts
Man - and I just got my Lotus! Heard good things about you - what are you going to school for? Good luck

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Josh, Glad you posted - You know I will be calling you :)
For the record, Joshua was the one I took my car to every time it came back from the dealership to fix their warranty repairs!~
NZ

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike, you're gonna love that car! Nice color choice, too. You're lucky that here in the Orlando area there is a great group of Lotus people that will be happy to help with whatever. I'm still part of that group, just in a different way now. I'm going to school to become a Chinese gymnast! Actually, I'm in the computer science program, but it's early and that may change. I'm looking at 4 years min. and maybe a Master's if I can readjust to the school routine. I forgot how long it's been. :eek:
NZ - you know I'll always answer the call! You're the one that got me started with these cars! Drove all the way from TX right into my lot...craziness :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
Great, I guess I'm stuck with Dimmitt still... :rolleyes:

I've heard good things as well, but haven't had a chance to get up your way just yet.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Great - good for you man. I got my bachelors and masters at UCF and it was easier to do it all at once. If you need an internship or coop let me know.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Wow Josh! Good for you, bad for me....
Do you have a "retirement day" set or
are you already out??? Diffuser bolt part
2 awaits with some quick release fasteners.
John R

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"Retirement" began on July 4th, school started August 25th. I want to reiterate that I'm here to help in any capacity I can. I love these cars, and as a group you guys/girls have been great. So I'll still be at the track events and whatever gatherings are going on (aren't you guys overdue for a Lotus run??) because I enjoy it. And if I can be helpful, all the better...
Mike, thank you very much for the offer. I hope to take you up on it eventually. And John, I don't remember the specifics (how you were billed) on the diffuser. But I'll be happy to look at it if you'd like. PM and I'll give my number. The same applies to the rest of you. I don't mean to sound paranoid, but I hate posting it for the world to see.

·
Registered
115 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
119 Posts
Josh, will you be going up to Cars and Cafe on the 27th?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JR - responded to PM
Cars and Cafe on the 27th sounds good. I missed the one they just had, but I was told a couple of Lotus were there. I even heard the mythical, long-rumored-but-never-seen Bugeye was there! (that's in case Tony actually reads this) Anyway, count me in. And thanks for the kind words and encouragement guys! I really do appreciate it. :bow:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts