The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Speaking of HPT, the calendar for the Wed afternoon track session is out. They moved up the start time to 3 p.m. and bumped up the cost a bit. Darksol and I went quite a few times last year, it's a good way of spending a few laps on the track.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
scottmartin said:
Hi Phil, the exige is a track only car for us. Just to darn small for around town. The elise was not tracked last year because of turbo tuning issues. Maybe you have been to HPT? Scott
Blacked out Exige tracked at HPT by a woman? Sweet car

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
I'm already registerd for april 18th at HPT, just did it this morning :nanner2: :D :D

Best,

Phil

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
turbophil said:
I'm already registerd for april 18th at HPT, just did it this morning :nanner2: :D :D

Best,

Phil
Ditto, Notice the car they used for that page? ;)

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
babak said:
Ditto, Notice the car they used for that page? ;)

I did...do you know the guy?

:D :D :D

Well done!

Best,

Phil

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
turbophil said:
I did...do you know the guy?
I didn't, but do now, he was taking pictures on first day of the wednesday night road warriors.

·
Registered
195 Posts
So am I the first one in Oklahoma here? I haven't seen any other Lotus, much less an Elise or Exige in OK. I have heard that there was possibly one in Oklahoma City, but the guy said he might have just been passing though on I-44, I-40, or I-35 because he didn't have Oklahoma plates (neither do I right now, but that should be taken care of next week).

·
Registered
57 Posts
rugger1345 said:
So am I the first one in Oklahoma here? I haven't seen any other Lotus, much less an Elise or Exige in OK. I have heard that there was possibly one in Oklahoma City, but the guy said he might have just been passing though on I-44, I-40, or I-35 because he didn't have Oklahoma plates (neither do I right now, but that should be taken care of next week).

Woo Hoo!!! Another Elise in Oklahoma!!!! I'm just down the road in Tulsa. I've had my '05 since March. I used to have a MINI so I run around with the OKMINI crowd a bunch and make it over to OKC now and then for drives. Glad to see there's someone else 'nearby'!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
No Elise yet, but considering it. Hoping for a local dealer.

Lee's Summit, Mo.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
davidb said:
No Elise yet, but considering it. Hoping for a local dealer.

Lee's Summit, Mo.
MidRivers isn't that far, much closer to you than I. Don't let that be the the reason you're waiting.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I guess this isn't the most active thread on the site!! I got my '05 Elise in many pieces in November '07 and got it on the road for this spring. I live in North Dakota and I know there is one Exige in Fargo (Hi Shane!!)... I have owned a number of interesting cars through the years but have never had a vej=hicle that can change my attitude in quite the same way as this little guy!:nanner2: Would be interested to get some feedback on Midwest Lotus service ....it's gonna be a long drive.... Wooo Hooo!!

·
Such Moderate
6,776 Posts
Updating an old old thread. We need to re-update this.

Car: 05 Chrome orange elise
Name: Drew

21 - 38 of 38 Posts