The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Congrats on your unicorn!

Just curious...how did you procure this item? Was it easy?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Super easy, I contacted gator motorsports in Indianapolis since it’s my closest lotus dealer, sent an email to the parts department. “Dino” sent me the application to fill out and he handled the rest. All I needed was couple pictures of the car my vin and 242$. About 10 weeks later you get one.

·
Registered
2011 Exige S260 Sport
387 Posts
Super easy, I contacted gator motorsports in Indianapolis since it’s my closest lotus dealer, sent an email to the parts department. “Dino” sent me the application to fill out and he handled the rest. All I needed was couple pictures of the car my vin and 242$. About 10 weeks later you get one.
Mine's on the way 🤸‍♂️

·
Registered
2021 Evora GT
32 Posts
Mine was also easy to do with Lotus Dallas but wait time is going to be about the same. so i have another 2 to 3 weeks before i get it

·
Registered
256 Posts
Chili Red is a really rare and an awesome color! I should know, that is the color my 2007 Elise is.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Congratulations. Mine is also a one of one. The presentation pack that the certificate comes in is pretty cool, too.

·
Will work for tires
708 Posts
I've complied a lot of data from what people have shared that I could find. Feel free to comment on this post below with info you get and I can keep piecing together the info.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
I've complied a lot of data from what people have shared that I could find. Feel free to comment on this post below with info you get and I can keep piecing together the info.

This is awesome. Someone should do the same off Evora certs

·
Registered
21 Posts
That's awesome I got one for my Evora GT 2020 that I purchased in July 2021. Mine is also 1/1 under special mention. 😆
Font Parallel Slope Paper Number

1 - 11 of 11 Posts