The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Congrats on your unicorn!

Just curious...how did you procure this item? Was it easy?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Super easy, I contacted gator motorsports in Indianapolis since it’s my closest lotus dealer, sent an email to the parts department. “Dino” sent me the application to fill out and he handled the rest. All I needed was couple pictures of the car my vin and 242$. About 10 weeks later you get one.

·
Registered
2011 Exige S260 Sport
515 Posts
Super easy, I contacted gator motorsports in Indianapolis since it’s my closest lotus dealer, sent an email to the parts department. “Dino” sent me the application to fill out and he handled the rest. All I needed was couple pictures of the car my vin and 242$. About 10 weeks later you get one.
Mine's on the way 🤸‍♂️

·
Will work for tires
720 Posts
I've complied a lot of data from what people have shared that I could find. Feel free to comment on this post below with info you get and I can keep piecing together the info.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
I've complied a lot of data from what people have shared that I could find. Feel free to comment on this post below with info you get and I can keep piecing together the info.

This is awesome. Someone should do the same off Evora certs

·
Scott M
340 Posts
Didn't want to start a new thread. This was the most recent I found...
In case it was helpful information, here's what I just received in my special black n gold edition version yesterday (ordered 1st week of January).
I didn't include both stats pages, but there's two plus a thank you style letter.

Edit: Just realized there was no window sticker included in the package of stuff. Seems strange to me they would not include that anymore.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts