The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
How do you go about getting one of these? Can anyone get one?

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
this is great..i want to get one too. how much did it cost? I assume it will have the original owner if your car is 2nd hand ?

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
absolutely! thanks for the info ..i just emailed andy... also noticed some of their F1 replica shirts on sale.. I may pick up a matching set for myself and the wife, so can look like idiots :)

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
this is great..i want to get one too. how much did it cost? I assume it will have the original owner if your car is 2nd hand ?
Don't think so. Last November I got mine for my 40 year old, two previous owner Europa. Andy issued it to me.

Pre ecu dump sent to Lotus at first service days Lotus didn't know who any of the owners were. They would lose track of the cars after they left the US distributor. From the two above apparently for modern cars they can tell which dealer gets the car.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Ugh, they upped the price! These things cost $120 now?!

Sad day :(
May be just the fluctuating exchange rate. Imagine trying to explain to your two pre-teens who each purchased their own copy of Minecraft (sold in Euros) why one was more expensive than the other from one day to the next?

To this day one feels cheated and the other smug...

·
Registered
663 Posts
May be just the fluctuating exchange rate. Imagine trying to explain to your two pre-teens who each purchased their own copy of Minecraft (sold in Euros) why one was more expensive than the other from one day to the next?

To this day one feels cheated and the other smug...
According to earlier posts, it used to only cost 48 Pounds or so (for everything)... now it's up to 72 Pounds. Plus an ever-changing exchange rate :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts