The Lotus Cars Community banner

341 - 342 of 342 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
...and thanks to these forums I continue to buy things "I didn't know I needed"...

Here is mine...

The original body colour was metallic Racing Green (Lotus paint code C203) with Phantom Black (Lotus paint code C123) roof and door mirrors with matte black (Lotus paint code B141) sills as part of the black pack. The interior was trimmed with black Alcantara® with silver stitching. Factory optional extras were; Alcantara® pack, 6-speed automatic transmission, black package, cruise control, yellow brake calipers, black forged wheels, metallic paint and subwoofer. The car also had the distributor optional Lotus guard premium applied in the US. The car was signed from production on the 4th November 2016. The car was imported into the US by Lotus Cars USA, Inc. who would retain any further history. Their records show the selling dealer Victory Lotus in Somerset, New Jersey.

The Evora 400 was launched as a 2017 model year to the USA and Canada with the first car leaving production in August 2016. The 2017 model year for the USA consisted of; 173 with manual transmission, 143 with automatic transmission and 11 Sport 410. The following is based on serial number sequence and data available to date for the 2017 Evora 400 with automatic transmission for the US market only;
Your car is the 113th out of 143 cars
Your car is the 7th out of 9 cars in metallic Racing Green (or the last out of 5 cars with black pack)
Your car is the last out of 2 cars in metallic Racing Green with black pack and Alcantara® trim, Your car is the only one in the same colour, trim and factory options.
Metallic Racing Green was the 8th most popular colour out of the 17 different colours used on the 2017 model year Evora 400 in total for the US market.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just got my information back from Andy Graham.

The original body colour was Kawasaki green (paint code S6756) with Phantom Black (Lotus paint code C123) roof and door mirrors and matt black (Lotus paint code B141) sills as part of the black package. The interior trim was black Alcantara® with green stitching. Optional extras were; Alcantara pack®, Alcantara® steering wheel, bespoke green stitching, black package (paint), cruise control, yellow brake calipers, black forged wheels, body colour interior colour pack, category 3 paint and premium audio with subwoofer. The body colour and stitching were done as part of the Lotus Exclusive scheme. The car was signed from production on the 11th December 2018. The car was imported into the US by Lotus Cars USA, Inc. who would retain any further history. Their records show the selling dealer was Lotus Cars of Nashville in Brentwood, TN who had this as a demonstrator from June 2019 before selling the car to you in August 2019.
The Evora 400 was launched as a 2017 model year to the USA and Canada with the first car leaving production in August 2016. The 2018 model year for the USA consisted of; 79 cars with manual transmission, 16 with automatic transmission and 2 Sport 410. The following is based on serial number sequence and data available to date for the 2018 Evora 400 with manual transmission for the US market only;
Your car is the 76th out of 79 cars,
Your car is the only one in Kawasaki Green, while this colour was used on other 2018 Lotus cars, it was the only 2018 Evora worldwide in Kawasaki Green.
Kawasaki Green was the joint rarest colour
(along with 34 cars where only one car in one colour was made) out of the 47 different colours (many were single or low numbers as solid yellow was the most popular at just 8 cars) used on the 2018 Evora 400 with manual transmission for the USA.

Attachments

341 - 342 of 342 Posts