The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 40 of 345 Posts

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Email exchange I had with Andy about a hour after posting the thread:D

Wish I could get people to buy the car this easy.
Great document to have.

Dear Andrew,

I have had about half dozen enquiries today, so thanks.

Andy Graham – Technical Publications and Archives
LOTUS AFTERSALES, Units 6 & 7 John Hyrne Way, Longwater Business Park, Costessey, Norwich, Norfolk NR5 0AF England.
T +44 (0)1603 732178 [email protected]
Home | Lotus Cars

Sent: 24 July 2012 14:02
To: Graham, Andy
Subject: RE: Certificate of Provenance

Andy

Received my certificate of provenance yesterday. Thank you. I posted a copy on the Lotus Talk forum. Hopefully you will get some additional Lotus owners to request a copy for their cars.

Thank You again
Andrew
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 3:21 AM
To:
Subject: RE: Certificate of Provenance

Dear Andrew,

The research and certificate has been completed and will be in the post later today.

Regards,

Andy Graham – Technical Publications and Archives
LOTUS AFTERSALES, Units 6 & 7 John Hyrne Way, Longwater Business Park, Costessey, Norwich, Norfolk NR5 0AF England.
T +44 (0)1603 732178 [email protected]
Home | Lotus Cars

·
Premium Member
6,344 Posts
I just started the process yesterday. This will be a great item to have in the future!!

·
Registered
396 Posts
I just dropped off both my certificate and letter today at a trophy place who will be mounting them both on a black plaque. Should take a week and about $50. My wife thinks I'm nuts (so what else is new) but I figure if you got them, you might as well display them.
Have you gotten yours back from the trophy shop yet? If so, pictures please! I'm going to steal your idea for my own. :up:

·
Registered
818 Posts
No, not yet lynnepreston but when I do, I will be sure to post some pictures. Afterall, that's why we do these things, so they can be seen.

O LEE O

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Someone explain this to me:
It says the car is 4 of 9 with Carbon Grey with black and graphite trim.
Then it says the car is 1 of 2 with Carbon Grey with black and graphite trim with the same options including Black Package.
As I read this, I thought 9 Carbon Grey Black Packages and 2 with the options listed. But then the certificate special mention states 1 of 2 Carbon Grey 2011 Evoras Bicolor Models.

So are there 2 or 9 Carbon Grey with Black Packages?

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
After thinking further, I assume the 9 means Carbon with Black interior, as opposed to the other 13 Carbon Greys that have oyster or paprika interior.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Purchased a plaque to mount my Certificate from Amazon. Cost about $15 shipped and looks pretty good

here are some pics and other Evora stuff

IMG_0596.JPG

IMG_0597.JPG

·
Registered
240 Posts
I just received my Certificate of Provence documents from Lotus. This is a great addition to my cars history and birth! I found out from the document that there are 18 cars in the US with titanium Storm Paint choice, and it is one of two Evoras with all the same options. Thank you all for providing the link to apply for this certificate. My feeling is the dealer should have purchased this for us in the first place!

·
Banned
3,239 Posts
I just dropped off both my certificate and letter today at a trophy place who will be mounting them both on a black plaque. Should take a week and about $50. My wife thinks I'm nuts (so what else is new) but I figure if you got them, you might as well display them.
Nice mounting job...I like the Lotus logos too. Who did it? Do you know if they would do this online? BTW - We are probably all here a little nuts...I want to show mine off too! :D

·
Registered
818 Posts
<@[email protected]>,

Thanks, from a nut to a fellow nut!

A very small, old local shop here in NJ. I'm not sure if they do stuff on-line but I will ask for you (I wouldn't bet on it). I supplied the Lotus logos from a my small collection of tib bits. They are stickers I bought off of E-Bay sometime ago.

21 - 40 of 345 Posts