The Lotus Cars Community banner

41 - 60 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I just received my Certificate of Provence documents from Lotus. This is a great addition to my cars history and birth! I found out from the document that there are 18 cars in the US with titanium Storm Paint choice, and it is one of two Evoras with all the same options. Thank you all for providing the link to apply for this certificate. My feeling is the dealer should have purchased this for us in the first place!
+1, just received mine as well. I got one for my Evora and Elise. My Evora is one of one, with my colors and options and 2+0. Andy at Lotus was great.
Ron

·
Banned
3,239 Posts
<@[email protected]>,

Thanks, from a nut to a fellow nut!

A very small, old local shop here in NJ. I'm not sure if they do stuff on-line but I will ask for you (I wouldn't bet on it). I supplied the Lotus logos from a my small collection of tib bits. They are stickers I bought off of E-Bay sometime ago.
Nice!...great idea too. Ill have to do something like that.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Got mine yesterday - special thanks to the mailman for crumpling the "Do not bend!" package and shoving it into my mailbox. Cert and letter are already at the trophy shop for a shameless copy of O LEE O's idea (h/t).

Anyone with a MY12 done this yet? Based on the certs posted here, I'm counting 526 total US MY10 and MY11 N/A Evoras. I'm not sure if all MY12's that are going to be imported have made it here yet, so Andy might not even be able to give that figure yet.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Got mine yesterday - special thanks to the mailman for crumpling the "Do not bend!" package and shoving it into my mailbox. Cert and letter are already at the trophy shop for a shameless copy of O LEE O's idea (h/t).

Anyone with a MY12 done this yet? Based on the certs posted here, I'm counting 526 total US MY10 and MY11 N/A Evoras. I'm not sure if all MY12's that are going to be imported have made it here yet, so Andy might not even be able to give that figure yet.
WOW:UK:

Only 526 NA MY10-11
would guess less than 100 S
and less than 100 total MY12

This would make the Evora a truely rare and colectable car

Lambo has already produced more than 1000 Adventadors and more than 10000 Gallardos

·
Registered
396 Posts
Lambo has already produced more than 1000 Adventadors and more than 10000 Gallardos
And McLaren has delivered more than 1000 12C's. Clearly we can claim we own one of the rarest production performance cars in the world.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Got mine last week. Thanks Andy!
It was built on a Thursday and is the 1st out of 17 Arctic Silver 2010's to enter the US.

I too love how rare this car is...an example...stopped by a policeman this morning, (I'm thinking, Oh Oh, no front license plate..) He just asked me if it was Lotus and how beautiful he thought it was..

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I think mine showed up, but not sure. Haven't been able to check my mail for a while. ( working in the l48). Was hoping the info would get emailed since I had told Andy I didn't need it printed out.

·
Illegal Alien
4,716 Posts

I spoke to Andy months ago on this; they can not do the MY12's yet as production is not finalized, all he could assure me was that I got #1 of the GP Edition.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
FYI, Andy is now on vacation and will be back the week of the 27th.

·
Registered
396 Posts
FYI, Andy is now on vacation and will be back the week of the 27th.
:D All of our certificate of provenance requests must've pushed him over the edge. He had to go on holiday.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
OK, i started this thread. i think I will have to ask Andy for a kickback:p:D

Seriously this is a great document to have for such a rare car. I would encourage everyone to get one.:clap:

41 - 60 of 345 Posts