The Lotus Cars Community banner

141 - 160 of 342 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
do u really live in jackson heights? where do u keep your car???
Yep. Born and bred in the most ethnically diverse neighborhood on Earth. I park the car in a garage a block from my place. I have a three-deep space so I can park the Evora, S1, and 330xi in a line. It's an interesting garage and thankfully has a beefy security system. Some other guys have a Z8, Carrera S, and a 1923 Rolls in there too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
awesome! yea was just curious because i'm very familiar with the area and street parking was generally the rule, couldn't picture an evora parked out in the streets.

·
Registered
675 Posts
What club is this?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Illegal Alien
4,598 Posts
Matt, hope you got back from LOG not to find too much damage from Sandy.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
We went 90mph from Orlando to DC, then down to 80 from there on. Didn't see any evidence of Sandy until we passed Newark. What a mess. Flotsam washed right up to the edge of the turnpike. Other than the airport there were no lights anywhere. Speaking of Sandy, just out the door to hunt for gas.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Sorry, this has nothing to do with a Certificate of Provenance, but someone just showed this to me and since I recognize neighborhoods in it and was asked earlier in this thread where I park my Evora in NYC, I thought some of you might want to know what Evora ownership in NYC is really like:

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
That's nothing. I actually got an email from a guy once inquiring about my Assprit.

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Seems like you guys in NY don't knowhow to drive, must have crashed every Evora in the city -eek-

Also, they obviously had problems modelling the non-metal Evora body. We don't get dents, it all just explodes :shift:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just got my CoP on Christmas Eve... number 12 of 14 2009 Exige S240s for the US market. Special mention: it's the ONLY one in Starlight Black and the only black '09 Exige (Phantom included, of which there were 4) with magnolia interior. I didn't think it'd be this level of rare. I'd like to see worldwide production numbers now...

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Just got my CoP on Christmas Eve... number 12 of 14 2009 Exige S240s for the US market. Special mention: it's the ONLY one in Starlight Black and the only black '09 Exige (Phantom included, of which there were 4) with magnolia interior. I didn't think it'd be this level of rare. I'd like to see worldwide production numbers now...
Congratulations, BUT this is an Evora Forum

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Congrats, very cool!

Yes, I'd like to see lotus total production numbers too. all models the past 10 years or so.

·
Illegal Alien
4,598 Posts
Too early to get Certs for MY13 production, but does anyone know what import numbers look like so far. Nice to know where this car is trending.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Too early to get Certs for MY13 production, but does anyone know what import numbers look like so far. Nice to know where this car is trending.
Well, considering that 13' production is ceased due to the airbag exemption still being sought by Lotus, I'd say that import numbers are relatively nonexistent.

:mad:

141 - 160 of 342 Posts