The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
6,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This title should belong to RBH, this is his own web site :cool: 2011 Lotus Exige S260 Final Edition - Before and After Carbon Fiber changes

Buuuut I can't help to not posting his pictures on this thread :D

The Wing

RLS Heat Shield, but the Engine Cover is not mine

Stripped interior, what a brave guy

Fully dress up interior, almost

Front Splitter + Side Skirts + Mud Flaps

:coolnana::nanner:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Yea I like it. It doesn't look overdone when you use the matte CF. I have to admit though, I thought this thread was going to be for group buy #3.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Nice! Hey RBH, where did you get those floor mats?

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
What made you trow the random Alcantara in there, also is the rubber mat slippery when wet? Very clean BTW

·
Premium Member
2,218 Posts
What made you trow the random Alcantara in there, also is the rubber mat slippery when wet? Very clean BTW
Many THX. The Alcantara was not random. These were the OEM interior from another S260 with matching CF seats.

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f95/exige-s260-cf-seats-matching-door-panels-like-new-117396/

I have had the mats for few years. I had these when I had my Elise SC. I never had any issues. I like them better than the OEM as you can clean them easier.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Yea I like it. It doesn't look overdone when you use the matte CF. I have to admit though, I thought this thread was going to be for group buy #3.
maybe next time throw some evora parts in the mix!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
HKFever, is that spark plug cover available yet? Is that going to be in the next group buy? Also, do you guys do that silver lettering at the factory?

·
Registered
6,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
HKFever, is that spark plug cover available yet? Is that going to be in the next group buy? Also, do you guys do that silver lettering at the factory?
Sorry, I am not going to make this, as CF John sold tons of it in his last group buy about a year ago.

I am not able to make it with the letter and logo by dry carbon. Wet laying is possible, but mine is pre-preg dry carbon. :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,218 Posts
I like the pouch/pocket next to the driver’s seat, under the door sill…where did you get that?
One of the LT members sold me the left side only. These are old and very hard to find.

·
Registered
296 Posts
how are the mud flaps??? do they offer better coverage than stock mudflaps???

also for the skirt...did you drill into the clam? or the aluminum???

·
Premium Member
2,218 Posts
1 - 20 of 66 Posts