The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RULES:

- these rules are to simplify the process. The whole point of a group buy is to pass on the cost savings to you.
- we are importing a MASSIVE CONTAINER of carbon fiber from Charles' factory, and passing the savings on to you.
- we will only ship to the PayPal address that is on file with PayPal, at the time that you make payment. No address changes.
- we will only ship to United States addresses. No PO boxes, no FBO, etc.
- we will ship when the items arrive, we will not hold shipments until later dates.
- PayPal will be the only form of payment
- shipping will be calculated after the parts are boxed, you will receive an e-mail letting you know the amount. Once payed, your box(es) will ship.
- I'm sorry, we can't give shipping quotes in advance. Shipping will be fairly priced, in most cases delivered via FedEx Ground.
- payment will be due within 48 hours of the closing of the group buy, otherwise your spot will be deleted. (Last time late payments delayed everyone.)
- a *detailed* note must be filled out in the PayPal payment, including what parts and finish you are ordering. ONE PayPal payment per person, no multiple payments.

PARTS: (Remember: you normally pay a bit more for quality, and these are the best I have seen. Ask around.)
If you want to save a few bucks, I can direct you to other sources but caveat emptor.

A. Carbon Fiber / glass composite, gloss or matte finish: AC Surround $165
B. Carbon Fiber / glass composite, gloss or matte finish: Door Pulls $210 / pair
C. Carbon Fiber / glass composite, gloss or matte finish: Footwell Divider $180
D. Carbon Fiber / glass composite, gloss or matte finish: Side Skirts $1050 / pair
E. Carbon Fiber / glass composite, gloss or matte finish: Wide Side Scoops* (NCI designed) $466 / pair
F. Carbon Fiber / glass composite, gloss or matte finish: Door Panels $390 / pair
G. Carbon Fiber / glass composite, gloss or matte finish: Center Console $367
H. Carbon Fiber / glass composite, gloss or matte finish: Elise Rear Hatch $825
I. Carbon Fiber / glass composite, gloss or matte finish: Exige Rear Hatch $1050
J. Carbon Fiber / glass composite, gloss or matte finish: Exige Front Access Panels $517 / pair
K. Carbon Fiber / glass composite, gloss or matte finish: Engine Cover (NA) $210
L. Carbon Fiber , gloss or matte finish: Intercooler Heat Shield (specify OEM or RLS hole spacing): $229
M. Carbon Fiber, gloss or matte finish: Steering Wheel Trim Ring Cover $120
N. Carbon Fiber / glass composite, gloss or matte finish: Door Sills $450
O. Carbon Fiber / glass composite, gloss or matte finish: Exige Rear Wing $xxx
P. Carbon Fiber / glass composite, gloss or matte finish: Steering Column (Pre-'08) $310
Q. Carbon Fiber / glass composite, *matte only*: Dash Board Cover $xxx[/B]
R. Wide scoop mesh kit, black: $72
S. Exige wide scoop standoff kit, CNC aluminum:$89
T. Exige Rear Wing (2010+): $1275
U. Carbon Fiber / glass composite, gloss or matte finish: AC/Radio Console $352
V. Carbon Fiber / glass composite, gloss or matte finish: Instrument Cowling $322
W. Carbon Fiber / glass composite, gloss or matte finish: Binnacle (cover only) $210

>>> GROUP BUY CLOSES 6/21/14 <<<

STAY TUNED: I will add more items in the next day or two

* - note: these are the same NCI/RLS wide scoops, manufactured by Charles' factory. Excellent quality.
** - note: for 100% carbon fiber, there is a premium from 10% on most items.

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To claim your spot in the CF Group Buy III, please post in this thread:

item description(s), item finish (gloss / matte)

I'll compile a list of group buy participants.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Interested in the gloss finish wide side scoops. Do they come with the 3 mounting holes pre-drilled? Also interested in the elise mounting kit and mesh kit for the wide scoops. Can you give me your best price for all of that together? Thanks.

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interested in the gloss finish wide side scoops. Do they come with the 3 mounting holes pre-drilled? Also interested in the elise mounting kit and mesh kit for the wide scoops. Can you give me your best price for all of that together? Thanks.
I'll add those other items to the GB. (No, they are not pre-drilled because every car is slightly different. Very easy to locate and drill.)

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So these are not full cf

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Some parts are only available 100% CF, I have noted parts that are available as CF/glass composite, but *anything* can be 100% CF, usually about a 10% additional investment.

I'm going to add the option for either, forgive the slow rollout but I am stretched a bit thin this week. FWIW, most people specify the CF/glass as it looks identical and for non-structural parts there isn't much of a difference in performance.

·
...call me a space cowboy
252 Posts
Exige Rear WIng?

·
Premium Member
2,218 Posts
Carbon Fiber / glass composite, gloss or matte finish: Exige Rear Hatch Is this pre 2010 or 2010+

·
Registered
83 Posts
SAN DIEGO

To claim your spot in the CF Group Buy III, please post in this thread:

item description(s), item finish (gloss / matte)

I'll compile a list of group buy participants.
SAN DIEGO - 2011 Exige

1. A/C Surround - Gloss 100% carbon
2. Side Sills - Gloss 100% carbon
3. Steering Ring Cover - Gloss 100% carbon
4. Door Pulls - Gloss 100% carbon
5. 2011 Exige Front Splitter - Gloss 100% carbon
6. 2011 Exige Front Vane Covers -Gloss 100% carbon

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can we specify the weave size? My current parts are 12k (bigger than normal.)
I was hoping to keep things simple, but since you asked nicely…

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Can I get carbon purity test results from all items? JK Thomas...................

1 - 20 of 134 Posts