The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a couple of carbon fiber pieces for sale. Have either upgraded or replaced with another models of CF. All prices include shipping in North America. Paypal only.

SOLD Reverie CF Center Console with Lotus Elise aluminum shift plate. The plate has been ground down to make sure there is room for quick shifts (the little indents are gone in the plate) and has a special bracket glued to the underneath of the console. The boot is ripped but I'm still including it. The console has scratches on it, but can be wet sanded and new gloss put on. List price is $450, selling for $200.

SOLD RLS CF Intercooler Shroud. This one has holes drilled in it to screw the shroud to your intercooler (I got tired of the glue coming off). Needs to be recoated but other wise in fine condition. List price is $389, selling for $150.

SOLD Reverie CF Shift knob. In almost perfect condition. This is the M10 model which fits Feb. '05 to Jan '09 Elise/Exige and pre- Feb. '05 cars with updated M10 shifter. Will NOT fit Exige S cars. List price is $235 from Sector 111. I am selling this one for $125.

CF gauge mount. This is for 2 1/2 inch (52mm) gauge. Screws into location where OBD port is located. $45

Attachments

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the rest of the photo's:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I bought the CF console from Sector in 2005 along with a number of other CF parts from Reverie. Thought they were all Reverie. Further investigation shows it was not. Anyway, I have offered to take back the CF Console from the buyer if he doesn't want it.......(but $200 for a CF console is a steal). Here is a picture of the "real" Reverie CF console vs the one I sold. You will note that there is a seam on the front and the weave doesn't match on the Reverie.......on mine the weave matches. Is one part better than the other?

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts