The Lotus Cars Community banner

121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
ReDRuM
Q: Oh wait, if it's it's for an Elise.
A: Sorry, this is only for an Exige.

PS: You must love the new Mountain Dew commercial with Bryan Cranston.
Yup awesome ad. Just watched Dr Sleep.

Heres the rough engine scoop lid thing I'm currently using . Will make it carbon fiber this season. I had already mocked up the Mohawk roof , and when I saw this one I thought I would save me a lot of hassle making one for my Elise ..

Sent from my LM-Q910 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts

Heres the rough engine scoop lid thing I'm currently using . Will make it carbon fiber this season. I had already mocked up the Mohawk roof , and when I saw this one I thought I would save me a lot of hassle making one for my Elise ..

That's awesome! God gave you lemons, so you found a new God. Looks good man.

·
Registered
2009 Exige 260 Sport
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #126

That's a big scoop and a bigger wing, I'm not sure how you would adapt the scoop/top for your particular application.
My friend Pat suggests that one needs to create negative pressure for the exit air from the intercooler with a closed horn like ducting to maximize the total cooling airflow.

·
Registered
168 Posts
That's a big scoop and a bigger wing, I'm not sure how you would adapt the scoop/top for your particular application.
My friend Pat suggests that one needs to create negative pressure for the exit air from the intercooler with a closed horn like ducting to maximize the total cooling airflow.
I started a thread in the track cars section ...

121 - 130 of 130 Posts