·
Registered
2009 Exige 260 Sport
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
110 Posts
i bought a CF steering wheel on this forum for more. Not the same shape, and love it. Very very light compared to my momo suede bound which is similar shape to the one you are looking at. Think I paid in mid 200's, it was designed for Areil Atom. I have a QR so switching out is easy. Use it regularly and the light weight is noticeable.

·
Registered
2008 Lotus Exige-S 240
1,395 Posts
SD - please also post review if you get it.

Also, what ... paint... tape.. material... cover... what would and how would something be added to surface for grip? Or gloves simply solve that issue?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Still available at $109.99. The description is very interesting, funny, and the writer obviously never had physics. "Steering wheels are the first revenue transforming your driving or racing skills to the vehicle. Most factory OE steering wheels are 380mm in diameter. By switching to a smaller sports wheel, the driver is able to make the same turns with smaller effort due to increased leverage. Perfectly transmitting the power, emotions, the excitement, and the thrill of racing from you to your vehicle and vice versa, you would have a full synchronization with your car. Upgrading a Racing Steering Wheel or just the Hub can already give you a brand new driving experience."

Reactions: David Craig

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
But I guess the $1000 question is did anyone buy it and is it any good? I like the looks of it but I may like the one I made better. Friend cut the aluminum and I 3D printed the rest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts