The Lotus Cars Community banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
SPEED Channel was kind enough to give the car some props on their SEMA coverage special. It aired yesterday and will be played again tonight and again on January 3rd.

Thanks everyone at SPEED!

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Can anyone capture the video and post here / YouTube / ?

Thomas

·
Registered
52 Posts
Great job, i have the exige s2 orange crome, but the exige s1 is the exige s1, very very very race concept.

tanti cavalli servono solo in rettilineo, il poco peso serve sempre....

·
Registered
106 Posts
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DSDGXXFk0t4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DSDGXXFk0t4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Prolly violated a couple hundred copyright laws, but......... here it is.
Thomas made me do it!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Only just seen this thread - what a fantastic car :bow:

I've copied the photos to exiges.com - hope that's okay with you guys?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Pesky, no problem.

2low4morego, Deity status....overnight!:bow:

Thanks a lot for doing that, I was lost on how I was going to get that from my Tivo to youtube.

You'll have to share that trick with me some time.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Wow, Composites, Until that video, I thought you were UK based. Now I know.

Can some one outline the differences between a Motorsport Elise and an S1 Exige?

Thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
Pesky, no problem.

2low4morego, Deity status....overnight!:bow:

Thanks a lot for doing that, I was lost on how I was going to get that from my Tivo to youtube.

You'll have to share that trick with me some time.
Mike you are much too kind! I cheated with technology, a Sony DVDirect to be exact. Recorded segment from DVR to the Sony on a DVDRW. Used the software included with the DVDirect to edit and port the VOB file to a MPEG. Hardest part was signing up for Youtube, I had to verify my email about 10 times before it would let me upload!

Love what you did with the S1 and hoping you can do some bits for the S2. Thomas' roof is just class. If I get up that way again for any length of time I'd like to come by and check your place out. Was in Chicago for a trade show a little while ago and only had a half day free time. I swung by FVMC and visited with Rich and TJ. I think if Rich could have worked on me another hour or so I would have had to cancel my flight so I could drive Thomas' old NA Exige home. There was no pressure but he was sure making it easy to want to aquire it! Nice people, I did score a slick Lotus Sport baseball cap from them so I didn't come away empty handed.

Steve

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
thank you. Very good read.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts