The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya. I'm relatively new to the forums, but I have been dreaming of purchasing a a Lotus for years now, and financially I was able to make my dreams a reality today. I am the new owner of a 2006 Lotus Elise Sport (12/50), and I got to tell ya, this car is simply amazing! I purchased the vehicle through Ebay auctions just last week, something I was relatively hesistant to participate in. Since the vehicle was being sold at an authorized Lotus dealership, I went with my gut and managed to win the auction. I flew down to Scottsdale the following day, and Chad @ Lotus of Scottsdale picked me up from the airport in Phoenix and spent at least 3 hours with me test driving and going over all the details of the car. The Lotus looked better and performed beyond my expectations! The car was shipped to my house a week after it was purchased, and is in flawless, showroom condition. If you have the opportunity to work with Chad @ Scottsdale Lotus in the future, I would highly recommend his services. What a great guy! :clap:
-Carl

·
Registered
126 Posts
They are top notch there! All my service goes through them and they are on the ball, in addition to being pretty cool guys.
Good choice!

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Congrats! Stopped by thier old place a few years back and they were very nice

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, everyone. Now to try it out on the track. Can't wait!
-Carl

1 - 4 of 4 Posts