The Lotus Cars Community banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
download of registry data, format?

JnC said:
Is there a way to make the registry where it can be easily downloaded as a txt or xls document? That way folks could do sorts to their heart's content.
Good idea. I will have to think about it but it should be possible. The information currently exists in a MySQL database. I should be able to create a tab or other delimited txt file. I prefer not to support Microsoft and their applications so I will stay away from xls. Please PM me with any suggestions on format or an easy way to go from MySQL to txt.

Thanks Ron for the flush wheel cap.

Michael

·
Premium Member
6,310 Posts
#2581. Sound body, engine, tranny, shifter(so far) AC and Heat work, all lights works, tires good, brakes fair,etc. Everything I expected and nothing I didn't. It is a British sports car, it needs a little character to make you love her more!!
Also have an 04 Jag XJ Vandan Plas that is perfect and gets 28-30+ mpg on highway!!

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
I just bought 0134, 2005 Bordeaux Red Pearl., twin oil leaks, 5900 miles, showroom condition. I've had her a few days now. I'm a really happy dude.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Hello, :)

im Mr Wiki from the SELOC (SELOC Forums)

we have a very good techwiki and its got a page of all elise changes with VIN numbers at:

Elise model history - TechWiki

the main wiki page is here: TechWiki

i hope this helps :)
" 2007 - USA Low Speed Damage Mitigation: January 2007From ‘07 USA VIN serial no. 1579 To meet USA safety legislation, modifications made to Elise/Exige:
Front; armatures and foam inserts added between crash structure and clamshell.
Rear; bumper panel housing foam pads either side of license plate, narrower rear grilles, reinforced boot floor and diffuser support panel, stiffened diffuser.
Some elements commonised for all markets. "

Slow speed impact? Like 5mph bumper reverse engineering add-on? Just curious where that need came from.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Wow that was a massive thread bump ( 4 years )? Good reading though.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts