The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are tons of threads on the charcoal canister delete, but the ones I’ve seen are done on a stock car. My canister has been relocated so the directions for an unmodified car is a little confusing for my application. I want to get rid of the charcoal canister. I have labeled the three fittings attached to the canister as A, B, and C. Please let me know which fittings I need and which ones I don’t. Also please let me know where do I attach the ones that I need to. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
When I deleted mine, I followed Boe's instructions. Hope this will work for you. Check HERE , it's on page 25.

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I deleted mine, I followed Boe's instructions. Hope this will work for you. Check HERE , it's on page 25.
Thanks but I do have the same instructions. It would be easier if my canister was in the stock location. My problem is my canister has been relocated already. Hence BOE’s instructions are a little confusing.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Pretty sure you just connect "C" where "B" is coming from. There is another small purge valve connected to "A" which I think remains in the car so it can still be connected to the ecu.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pretty sure you just connect "C" where "B" is coming from. There is another small purge valve connected to "A" which I think remains in the car so it can still be connected to the ecu.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thanks mate!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts