The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Also wanted to give Charlie Credit for hands down amazing customer service, the car had been tuned by him in the past under a previous owner and Charlie was not only amazingly fast on replies (minutes between sending and replying) but was also more than helpful.

wanted to say, if your looking for a great tuner that wont yank your chain, CharlieX is your guy.

-Riley

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
He has been out of the lotus game for years now.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Vision Function took over the CharlieX tune.

·
Premium Member
4,098 Posts
Somebody told me to contact some dood named Ronnin!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks guys! I'm just looking for a plug and play, because I do not want to send my ecu out. I'll check with boe & vision function, I like the boe300 but don't need a $1,500 intercooler for a street app. and they don't make a plug and play where I can install the tune and then put it back to stock, if need be. Ideally I need a plug and play tune for (cup airbox/fuel pump, 550cc injectors, 3.0 pulley kit)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Fastworks tune allows you to do exactly that.
You can flash any tune into the care you want!
Call BOE, they'll explain it to you.

Thanks guys! I'm just looking for a plug and play, because I do not want to send my ecu out. I'll check with boe & vision function, I like the boe300 but don't need a $1,500 intercooler for a street app. and they don't make a plug and play where I can install the tune and then put it back to stock, if need be. Ideally I need a plug and play tune for (cup airbox/fuel pump, 550cc injectors, 3.0 pulley kit)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts