The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Once again, awesome work as always Steve!

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Plus Steve is going to implement even cooler features... not sure if he knows about them yet. :)

Thanks for your work Steve. Sometimes it is worth going with the lowest bidder.

Just kidding. Seriously, Steve has that rare combination of artistic design skills and technical skills.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
A saw that yesterday and thought it was kind of cool.. However my order for a new lens for my camera got lost some where in the switch and I had to re-place the order.. :(

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Randy,
I'm working on those other 125 stickers Jordan ordered too. I assume he discussed it with you? (hopefully. lol) I'll put them on the invoice too if I ever get around to it, just been working on getting packages out the door. (I'm sure you are not bothered by not getting one yet. lol) I'll have them to him by the 6th. Or did you just want me to bring them to LOG?

ChaseCam Rules!

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
I canceled going to LOG :( so make sure Jordan has them for Road America the weekend of August 8-10.

Chili, sorry. It was a bit of upheaval to make the change.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I canceled going to LOG :( so make sure Jordan has them for Road America the weekend of August 8-10.

Chili, sorry. It was a bit of upheaval to make the change.
No biggy.. Your more than welcome to send me all kinds of free chasecam stuff... :D

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
Looks good Trans.. er, Steve :).

One question though: why did you choose to put the community button where it is? It would seem to me that the videos section is a continuation of the selling points, and that community is more of a support (pre- or post-sales) function, similar to Contact. Thus it would seem to my mind that the logical order should be Home - Why ChaseCam? - Videos - Support - Community - Contact. I'm just curious on your reasoning.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Looks good Trans.. er, Steve :).

One question though: why did you choose to put the community button where it is? It would seem to me that the videos section is a continuation of the selling points, and that community is more of a support (pre- or post-sales) function, similar to Contact. Thus it would seem to my mind that the logical order should be Home - Why ChaseCam? - Videos - Support - Community - Contact. I'm just curious on your reasoning.
That seems to me the more logical order also. Site looks great though.

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, the "Why Chasecam?" button was added after the fact. As for the rest of the top menu... I think that's how the old site was laid out. Blame Randy! :D ;)

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Blame my kids

I did tell Steve I wanted to add the WHY CHASECAM button, to try to express what makes us different. I hope it conveys at least somewhat, how we are different.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
One of my favorite sayings:
" If you're good, you might as well admit it "

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
One of my favorite sayings:
" If you're good, you might as well admit it "
"Some times I impress even myself"

"Occasionally I am moved by my own greatness"

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Clean site with good navigation.

The Asphalt/Water/Air/.. background option is a nice gimmick, however it doesn't work when you're in the 'Community' section.
Ah, good point... missed that. :D Gonna fix now ;-)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts