The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
It looks very similar to my lift.

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f101/direct-lift-4-post-lift-50966/

Might be the same thing sold under a different name. Mine was a bit more but came with two sliding jacks so I coud take tires on and off. Very important and generally at least $350 each.
The most important thing in my decision was safety. Since mine is not bolted down (actually, even if it was) I wanted a fool proof way that it could not come down accidentally. The Direct lift is very safe.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
tim's looks better and cheaper, and they've got some discount code going on, don't know how much it changes it but it said E072208 is the code, think you have to use the telephonic device though.

·
Registered
974 Posts
The fact it includes shipping makes it a decent deal.

I recently purchase the propark 8 for a similar price and paid $495 for deliver and set up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
dannmar is a better lift

I know Dannmar uses and SPX power unit that is designed exclusively for BendPak and is good up to 9000 lb. The one on greg smith is a china power unit. Also the Dannmar uses aircraft cables rated at 14000 lb. I don't know what the propark offers. I love my D7. For the money, I think it is the safest hobby lift out there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I guess the power unit was not exclusively for BendPak since Dannmar is using it. You get the point though, reliable power unit

·
Registered
1 Posts
DANNMAR LIFT

I know I am late at answering your questions but I just ran across this sight. I am a distributor and service center for Dannmar Lifts among many other brands. I have a number of the Dannmar lifts in stock and would be glad to answer any questions you may have. I do installs, service, relocation and anything else to do with lifts within 100 mile radius of our location in Ohio. I have knowledge of nearly every brand lift on the market.
Someone stated that they use an SPX power unit (made in U.S.), this is true, and is the top of the line power unit.
No matter what lift you are looking at make sure it has the SPX power unit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts