The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These things are pretty hard to find as they are no longer available from Rota. I spent a while looking myself before I found a set.

These are the Lotus Elise/Exige specific fitment 15x7 & 16x8 Rota Slipstreams. They are not the lightest, but they are still pretty light, fit perfectly and offer far more great cheap track tire choices for the Elise/Exige than the 16/17 combo.

I bought them used but never ended up using them. Getting ready to sell the car so ultimately will have no use for them. They may have a small nick or scratch here or there but are generally in very good condition. The only oddity is that the front set have a polished lip while the rears do not. Didn't bother me as they were going to be a cheap set of track wheels, but something I do want to point out so no one is surprised.

Selling for $500 + shipping.

Feel free to respond here, PM me, or better yet send me an email at [email protected]

·
Registered
103 Posts
could you please confirm the offset of the 16 x 8 rear wheels. i'm chasing this exact size to go onto an 07 Exige. Rota reckon they dont have a suitable wheel in any style

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
could you please confirm the offset of the 16 x 8 rear wheels. i'm chasing this exact size to go onto an 07 Exige. Rota reckon they dont have a suitable wheel in any style
At one point Rota made wheels for direct fitment for the Elise/Exige. However they stopped. You can not buy the correct size new from Rota.

These wheels are the correct offset and size as they were made during the time when they had a run . The offset size and center bore are in the pics and I'll leave them up. However the wheels are now sold. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts