The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are the cheapest/reliable oil changes in houston for a lotus? SMC? I'm still researching before I convince my dad or buy an elise myself and I just found out about the oil change prices...

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I use Gashead motorworks. $79 and they know how to lift the car and change the oil properly.

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
605 Posts
Chili Red
Have you done other services with them beside oil change? Like: Alignment, change brake, clutch. How reliable are they? Thk

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Chili Red
Have you done other services with them beside oil change? Like: Alignment, change brake, clutch. How reliable are they? Thk
They did a race alignment & corner balance for me as well as putting on my Nitrons. I also had them put on my Moroso oil pan and Engine dampers. I purchased my last set of R888's from them and they mounted them with great care (Better than Ive seen anyone else do it).

They are good guys and know how to work on the lotus and their labor rates are fair.

GHM / Gas Head Motorworks home

I have no affiliation with them, Im just a happy customer.

·
Registered
460 Posts
They did a race alignment & corner balance for me as well as putting on my Nitrons. I also had them put on my Moroso oil pan and Engine dampers. I purchased my last set of R888's from them and they mounted them with great care (Better than Ive seen anyone else do it).

They are good guys and know how to work on the lotus and their labor rates are fair.

GHM / Gas Head Motorworks home

I have no affiliation with them, Im just a happy customer.
GHM put on my Moroso oil pan and a track alignment. The work they've done for me has been spot on and reasonably priced.

Beyond being a customer, I have no other affiliation with them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts