The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah sorta, left side bench psu, on top of that is my dataman eprom programmer, next to it my microscope with camera, light for microscope, solder fume extractor, then just off the right side edsyn hot air smd station and then completely off screen, edsyn temp controlled iron.

more like 'last place with empty desk space'

Attachments

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
The ignition is not on. Duh.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
The gas guage is at about 1/2 -- 2/3... you've gone 301.4 miles. Great fuel economy!

But where's the gas tank :confused:

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where's the oscilloscope ?-poke-
large circle, Tektronix TDS 2042B
small circle, two mini scopes, one input and two input fpga based 'pc scope'

gas tank is under the table :)

it has about 8 codes at the moment, still in the process of wiring the harness, maybe i'll add my xbox 360 steering wheel ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
My check engine lights on, can't figure out why.
Have you checked to see if you have an engine?

Reminds me of my old carpool buddy... we were driving home from work in his VW squareback one day... and the engine mounts snapped... the whole engine/exhaust system was skidding along the road, held to the car by the transaxle. "Check Engine" indeed!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
When are you gonna get oil pressure and temp displayed on there, didn't I send you that dash like, a year ago.-poke--poke-You must be busy. Damn turbos.:clap:See you in a couple weeks when you tune Aj's car. Bring a header, I'll put it on.:wave: Thanks for the picture, I forgot exactly how many miles I had.

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yep thats what i'm working on, and yes i rarely get 5 minutes to myself to do this stuff, was it last year, damn don't remind me how much time is flying past while i'm tinkering with this junk.

had to figure out all the hardware, then get the programming adapters and software then reverse engineer the code in the cluster, takes a few minutes.

the display is crappy though, so i'm trying to add a VFD to it instead, only that might be too bright!.

I've got my other cluster working though, so you can use that one too.

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
actually, i do have a running engine connected to it :)

its got 0123,0223,2100,0638,2122,2122,0627

which is all DBW related pedal/throttle stuff ( and missing fuel pump )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts