The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry you gotta see my ugly mug but there is only one way to take a driving shot. My brother picked up a new camera and we wanted to get a couple of freeway shots. Enjoy.:cool:

Added:

This one is photochopped so dont freak out.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I like it... the wheel pictures are stunning... :)

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
+1, very nice pictures

·
Registered
190 Posts
Love the color, the wheels, the calipers, the splitter, diffuser, the side air intakes, all of it!

Awesome shots. Really shows off the shape of the Elise, really well. Very nice!

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Nice pics!

On tip I got from Mopho is to roll your windows up when pics are taken so that the attention is on the car and not whats going on inside of the car. :up:

·
Registered
263 Posts
nice lookin' car!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the great comments. Yeah windows up is a great idea, im gonna have to remember that.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
...your inner tail lamps are in 180degs wrong :p

nice pics though!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
As for my tail lights I did that on purpose. I think it makes the car look wider when they are all facing out.

As for the lugs I did BWR studs with rays lug nuts.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
nicely done...but you are asking for a key-job with that vanity
Maybe he's this guy :shrug:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tv6jg__S5IQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tv6jg__S5IQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Registered
311 Posts
I assume you mean having his car keyed, and if so I am really confused by this comment. Is he asking for a keyjob because his car looks nice? Wouldn't that mean we are all asking for our cars to be keyed? I feel like someone should be able to do whatever they want to their car without inviting it to be vandalized...

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good thing it gets parked in the garage like most lotus' do.

And the photo shop was done by my brother without me knowing. He just emailed it to me and I thought it was kinda funny.

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
I assume you mean having his car keyed, and if so I am really confused by this comment. Is he asking for a keyjob because his car looks nice? Wouldn't that mean we are all asking for our cars to be keyed? I feel like someone should be able to do whatever they want to their car without inviting it to be vandalized...
No, his personal license plate.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts